Clearly deluded - and clock (!) the mileage change

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd probably have more confidence in the vehicle if there was some explanation as to why the huge discrepancy in mileage!

2003 example with 200k miles @ £17k?

FGLWT! :D

Gents, your missing the major selling point 'Purchased new by a premier footballer', surely that's what adds the £10k:crazy::D

So its first owner was a tw@t (probably...) and it's had an 80K miles haircut. What's not to like?

I don't take those checkers as gospel

There's a car for sale on here which upon a search, comes up with an absolute ludicrous history. Enough to put you off, until you think about it. Dates, mileage etc mostly way out- which makes me think the check is wrong

Spotted countless others too, and it's always when the car in question has a private plate

I don't take those checkers as gospel

There's a car for sale on here which upon a search, comes up with an absolute ludicrous history. Enough to put you off, until you think about it. Dates, mileage etc mostly way out- which makes me think the check is wrong

Spotted countless others too, and it's always when the car in question has a private plate

I have to agree.

Just checked my private plate on that site, and the car has done 57198 miles and passed twice...
My car is 2 years old (does not need an MOT yet), and has only 14155 miles.
Oh and wrong car too lol.

It does indeed appear that private plates screw the system somewhat.

Nice spot..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom