Cliff Richard and the young ones?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It's a shame these investigations can't be carried out in total secrecy until a definite outcome is arrived at. This kind of mud tends to stick forever whether the subject is innocent or guilty

Apparently he's on his summer holiday.

You never know what's hiding in the shadows.

Apparently he's on his summer holiday.

I think we can scrub the last couple of lines!

We're all going on a summer holiday
No more working for a week or two
Fun and laughter on our summer holiday
No more worries for me or you
For a week or two

Has he been bigging-up Little Richard, as it were?

I always thought him and Sue Barker was a bit of a racket.......

I don't think it at all appropriate to make light of this kind of thing by making jokes.

I hope that there is nothing behind these latest allegations for all concerned.

Be a few more misty nights before the dust settles

So another slime-ball has crawled out from under a stone to throw an accusation under the cloak of secrecy.

I have deleted the rest of my post (rant) because it makes me so angry that our laws do not protect the "innocent until proved guilty" party.

I also do not appreciate the wit displayed in some posts regarding this matter. I think that I better sign off now.

I believe that if one party can remain anonymous so should the other (and a D notice served on the press), unless or until guilt is proven.

Mud sticks...Ken Barlow is just that bit more slimy since his return even though found not guilty.

I wonder if the investigators have had his place wired for sound ?

So another slime-ball has crawled out from under a stone to throw an accusation under the cloak of secrecy.

I have deleted the rest of my post (rant) because it makes me so angry that our laws do not protect the "innocent until proved guilty" party.

I also do not appreciate the wit displayed in some posts regarding this matter. I think that I better sign off now.

Hear, hear.

He is probably the tip of a very big showbiz conspiracy.
Cant wait for them to get their teeth into the blue blood politicians and royalty but maybe they are waiting for us all to get sick to the teeth aand it can then quitely go away.

Watching the news I'm rather disgusted in the fact the press were present as the Police entered the apartment. How does that work?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom