CLK Boot lip Spoiler impressed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dubsR33

Car
CLK 320 & 515bhp R33
Hey guys just thought id share some good news :rock:

I ordered and paid for on the 24th of April last week, a CLK boot lip spoiler coming from Taiwan
and it arrived this morning!! :bannana: so 4 DAYS!!

Its a perfect fit and was a great price imo (£57 posted)
MERCEDES BENZ W209 CLK-CLASS A TYPE TRUNK SPOILER WING 06 07 08 CLK500 ? | eBay

i still need to paint it but take a look below, i couldn't be happier :thumb:

It's possible that you'll get a import tax bill from the carrier soon. I avoided it with a £27 spoiler because shipping was quoted @ £15 and spoiler @£12 to bypass tax thresholds.

I've got the same one, Not sure on the supplier. Also from the far east for £61 delivered and it was painted in Obsidian black already. Perfect match and fit. Sent as a gift too.

Was in 2 minds to get the Carbon one but then I thought its not gonna stand out on a black car that well.

20131011_083547.jpg

20140405_185523.jpg

Last edited:
I need to get one for my CLS, good to hear that you had no problems. Im just nervious incase A wheel arch for a Fiesta arrives instead

To OP, spray it yourself with some Halfords cans. Once the paint has dried use lacquer, then after 2-3 days apply T-Cut and polish until you have a rock hard clear coat.

I did my W202 sideskirts like this and they were fine.

I was looking at them, but was a bit unsure if they would look good once arrived, but they look great on both cars, will add one now to my list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom