clk w208 55amg front wings

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

astamir

MB Enthusiast
Car
w208 silver clk55
Hi guys
Sorting out the rust before im taking it for a full respray and front wings are badly rusted and already few times repaired so cant reuse them for sure
Give me a shout if someone has them or breaking one and if you know where to get them from
Thanks in advance

Best off buying new wings if you're having it resprayed. They should be the same panels as any other facelift W208.

Will said:
Best off buying new wings if you're having it resprayed. They should be the same panels as any other facelift W208.
Where from please? Is it only from the dealer ?
Thanks

Where from please? Is it only from the dealer ?
Thanks

That's the first place I would check.

If you're spending out on a quality respray I wouldn't use cheap wings on a decent car.

£450 from the dealer and £250 from eurocarparts
And much less from breakers

The wings ARE NOT the same as a standard clk but the only difference is the inner "lip" on the amg item is folded up!
So just price the standard wing and get a body shop or alloy wheel centre to "roll" the lip in the a **** load of body sealer inti the gap to stop it rusting in the future!!!!!!

Best of luck

Bump

The only wings worth fitting are from MB, i bought 2 pairs last year for a very good discount from my local dealer

I have in my garage a pair of genuine CLK front wings still in the boxes - I am selling the car to my brother very shortly and he has first dibs on them but open to offers if he doesn't have them. They are the rare ones that don't have the hole for the indicator as this is mounted on the wing mirror. They are not AMG ones but I would be amazed if there is any difference as mine runs AMG alloys and never had a problem.

Darren

Last edited:
I have in my garage a pair of genuine CLK front wings still in the boxes - I am selling the car to my brother very shortly and he has first dibs on them but open to offers if he doesn't have them. They are the rare ones that don't have the hole for the indicator as this is mounted on the wing mirror. They are not AMG ones but I would be amazed if there is any difference as mine runs AMG alloys and never had a problem.

Darren

How much do you want for them mate?
Here my number 07533783651
Thanks

Well as I said my brother has first refusal - but if he doesn't have them I am open to offers as a couple of people have inboxed me asking the same thing.

Darren

Well as I said my brother has first refusal - but if he doesn't have them I am open to offers as a couple of people have inboxed me asking the same thing.

Darren

I tried to pm you but couldnt do that you have my number if your brother will refuse them and I would really appreciate if you would drop me a line
Thanks

Darren

Hi mate
Can you pm me if you decide to sell the wings please?
Thanks

Darren

Hi mate
Any news about the wings?
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom