CLK55/C32 AMG Front Calipers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clk320x

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Tesla Model S, Model 3 LR, Model X /// Previous: Jaguar XFR, Mercedes E320 CDI, C32 AMG, CLK 320
If anyone has these front calipers please message me

The C32 brakes are pretty much the same as those fitted to other models with four pot calipers, but they are smooth so look great. I'd be stunned if stopping power was any different though, if the same size disk is used. It's worth saying it again though, they look great!

The C32 brakes are pretty much the same as those fitted to other models with four pot calipers, but they are smooth so look great. I'd be stunned if stopping power was any different though, if the same size disk is used. It's worth saying it again though, they look great!
Do you have a picture?

I think the AMG calipers I've got look quite good, so I'd be interested to see what the difference is.

Hi,
Yes they are the same as the 4 pot on newer CLKs
Mine is 03, and has a single piston front caliper, hence looking to upgrade to 4 piston and larger disks

Regards

Do you have a picture?

I think the AMG calipers I've got look quite good, so I'd be interested to see what the difference is.
I'll have a look, see if I have any.

Can't help with the calipers but you've just missed out on getting prepared with 50% off brake discs and pads on Euro Car Parts, I have the 345mm disc with 4 pots and I was tempted to buy new discs and pads even though I don't need any yet as the total for Brembo disc & pads was £123 !!

I've just been out to my car to have a look at my 4 pot calipers (Mercedes-Benz badged not AMG badged) and they are quite a bit different to the ones on eBay, the calipers are flatter faced with the 4 star bolts seated in clean cut outs rather than a tapered cut outs. Mine are 2009 (May) 320 CDI Sport. Not sure them eBay ones are even from a CLK now ?

I don't know if this is going to work; it's not a good photo, but these are my calipers:
2ZNdm06tooH6_E-lhZnoTR4I0vuG8h-JLCE4S-8r_ZJ3CYsH7P8Ep0E3o6PPhjw1HPM1_gzeiJP8RDamYkq8YwklaXVhblLTWcGmPE9OIYZiop-eFil67H2ZSi5b7qirjpJaWvI6iTJ-NqxHByHxOjAvw9rjGXmE1wbnLM2rqhlnTw5nPng9v0gtOAEq7XPRxuo0VcqPkO0aZOAwghjC38N66YVTW5CNWTglV6vCMHNrzRk06OqQKQfhLRfZTCKuJE2BEp4RWyuxjksrgh0LIYo__RvYfQbO2kvxhN4_5prwUGYFSnb3TQGVEvokmnZc3S_AmSbtXglFPkvIxHsrqEebjSCmLnDwfv6uIqK9uPlc3AakUTX5TKI3DGH6utuEyvj2TV71LWKcnjT2Ety998728E9lviAqQ_5yVqZ5Wy5d-tltz3icCx_Imvj3fEjbZSoyOPmAzcKIVGeFiLlapAWqUVhIGUaTw19k6_J59ydNelbuzKmat2QVd0fPw5hh73DLMl9J6FyrFCO3Wh3pe4UOGUbWIwdJ83RURGav4ulrpq4QK_rwFuDlvQtT1h75fqzbA4kFy6mfZGzztI6zbAX0Z_lhaWoAXrn-6RZSwK0=s974-no

Did you get sorted I have a set coming off my CLK55 next week?

Nope I just left it, feel free to PM me :) depends on the price tbh

PMCGSMURF Who has alps old e55k is selling the caliper's off it £1,200 alround

PMCGSMURF Who has alps old e55k is selling the caliper's off it £1,200 alround

Not worth it on the clk, :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom