Clothes Hanger, sorry, Concept 2, for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giantvanman

MB Enthusiast
Car
FFRR 4.4 TDV8 Autobiography
After being used as an ironing aid/clothes hanger for quite considerable time now, my wife has asked me to sell the Concept 2 Model E rowing machine I bought her. It is the heavy duty gym model (because I kidded myself I would use it too) and has a removable PM4 computer with log card. Comes with an unused heart rate monitor chest band and cable.

It is good condition with no dings, scratches or marks that I can remember. It currently is in the garage (as the conservatory has been demolished pending a house extension) so I can't take a photograph of it. Even though she didn't use it much, I oiled it periodically and cleaned it regularly and it runs smoothly with no catching or jerking…..in case you are concerned, I didn't use the infernal thing (see forum name) but it is rated for 500lbs (227kg) apparently.
The dimensions etc are here Model E | Concept2 and it is very easy to unlock and store upright…….the larger section with the fan has inbuilt castors so easy to move about disassembled.

I am including a new and unopened comfort seat pad- the standard seat doesn't really need this additional pad but I bought it just in case.
And will include a Concept non-slip mat for the machine to sit on as well. All the manuals are present.

I will admit to be rubbish at selling so please excuse any deficiencies in the advert. We are looking for £350 from a forum member or it will go on Ebay starting at £400 if there are no takers.

Kevin

P.S. If it helps out, I can deliver within reasonable range or meet up part-way.

Now sold to a forum member. Thank you to him for buying and to all for looking at the advert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom