CLS 55 AMG FOR SALE 13K

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SukySangha

Car
E63 S AMG
HELLO MY BELOVED CLS 55 AMG is up for sale. It is in Iridium Silver with black leather interior and wood inserts. The car has full service history with 70600 miles which i have covered 50k. 3 owner car which has been cherished. It has all the usual gizmos and sunroof etc. The car has benefited from a new Alternator, battery, battery module, uprated IC pump, remap with speed limiter removed. i have owned it for the last 5 years but now i require a 5 seat AMG for the growing family. The car has 19" original Brabus wheels with Good year F1 tyres with good thread on them still. The discs and pads have been replaced with oem items last year so still alot of life in them. The price i'm looking for is 13k ono. I still cannot upload pics for some reason. No issies withthe car what so ever and everything works as it should. It has some stone chip marks but the general condition of the car is great. But PM me and i will get them to you some how lol. I would rather have someone on this forum to have the car otherwise the car is going to be part exchanged at the end of April for my new car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom