Cls 55 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MWCLS

MB Enthusiast
Car
S320 CDI Perlite Gray Metallic 2005
**WANTED**, CLS 55 AMG/63 must have full well documented history, well specced,nav,sunroof, ( Airmatic ) which I believe is std, heated, vented seats multi contour. colour wise, dark or blue, designo obviously desirable. NO silver cars.

No intergalactic mileage , no catoregy cars. Really looking for something quite special, a real enthusiast's car a owner looking to possibly scratch an itch!

Cash waiting for the right car, I will pay for the right car. May consider a CLS 63 again must be specced as above.

Cheers

Michael

Found a 55, one owner, 37k on the clock tier 1 warranty, quite nice spec ....BUT.... silver :(

Last edited:
Found a 55, 37k on the clock tier 1 warranty, quite well nice spec but .... silver :(

Silver is mercedes benz if ur happy with the spec mileage etc go for it silver is nice but then again im biased

Silver is mercedes benz if ur happy with the spec mileage etc go for it silver is nice but then again im biased

I know it's Mercedes dominant colour, there is history behind it. I unfortunately can't live with silver. Bloody shame!

Designo cars...where are you!!

You could try dropping a PM to forum member Sean (C240Sport97)

He has a lovely designio CLS55 that you might be able to tempt him to part with :)

Or could message Ierton - I think he has a PP CLS55 also :cool:

You could try dropping a PM to forum member Sean (C240Sport97)

He has a lovely designio CLS55 that you might be able to tempt him to part with :)

Sean's car is stunning, mystic blue and ivory I think. :cool:

Looking at W216 V12 bi turbo to...

I Literally just sold my all black one yesterday :S

Nice one, but black not for me, looking for something quite rare.

If the silver car is close, why not wrap it? Then you could have anything you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom