CLS Grand Tyre Pressure

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

siremastimus

Car
2010 350 CDi CLS Grand
Have just changed my 18" AMG Grand Edition Alloys over for some 19" AMG III and Goodyear asymmetric 2 tyres, look great! Will be putting the old alloys up on here and eBay shortly, they are in excellent condition and plenty of life left on the Dunlop Sport tyres too.

Can I check the pressure the new tyres should be, I looked in petrol cap and seems to suggest 30 PSI for normal load but just want to check this pressure still applies to the change of alloy size? Was thinking of going bit higher just to allow for when load is slightly higher, say 32?

Thanks All!

Your handbook will show pressures for an unloaded and loaded car. Just use those. You don't need to alter pressures simply because of a size change.

Thanks, yes said 30 on petrol flap for normal load, just seemed quite low to me compared other cards I have had

Treat the loaded/unloaded figures as a range within which to experiment finding the pressure that give even wear across the tyre and acceptable ride comfort/handling.

Thanks, yes said 30 on petrol flap for normal load, just seemed quite low to me compared other cards I have had

My W211 E Class was 29F 32R, which I also thought was a bit low, but I always got good durability and no uneven wear problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom