Cls55amg omg buy one!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LooneyLeon

Car
C200K
I've had mine for 2 months coming from a BMW E46 M3, OMG every second I drive this car I love it, the quality, torque, power, speed, brakes, street cred is right up there with the best of them.

I love this car, I love my M3 also, I just don't love it quite as much anymore after driving around in the beasty Merc, this car is a beautiful and a masterpiece of engineering.............end of message. :thumb:

I know what you mean!!!

I've had an E34 M5, E30 M3, E36 M3, R32 Skyline +600bhp, R32 Golf, VR6 Corrado and many more fast motors the best by far is this Merc C63.........bar none.

I would love to try out a supercharged V8, I nearly bought an SL55, but room for the kids stopped me.

I don~t need much convincing

Do most fall into the cheaper tax bracket ?

In the past 3 years I've owned, e46M3, e60M5, S38P, RS4B7... The CLS 55 just pips the M5. Very special cars indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don~t need much convincing

Do most fall into the cheaper tax bracket ?

A lot of the CLS55 AMGs do, yes.

Like the sleek shape of the CLS I have to admit
I drove a 320 cdi recently and quite liked the driving position/ interior

Owned 2 Skyline Gtr's for the past 15 year 580 and 900+ bhp cars. Been in my E55 for just 2 month and wouldn't go back....! It's a awesome car... The sound, it's brutal when you want it to be then stick it in comfort and it's a big pussy cat...! Love it

Had my E55 3 months now and like others say it is a brutal machine when needed but so refined when needed. Didn't have the 55 cls but did have 350 that was nice . I drive a transit day in out so when I get into the E it's amazing transformation. Does everything so easy, in the top 5 cars of all time in my opinion . Top 3 even . Press that loud pedal

I've owned many a hot hatch before progressing to TVR Chimaera, Cerbera Speed Six, e46 M3, Maserati 4200CC and now CLS55. I find my CLS55's acceleration as brutal as the Cerbera, nearly as beautiful as the Maserati. Just need to consider the most cost effective way to generate a bit more noise. With 2 teenagers it's practical car.

Ive driven many fast cars, but only owned a e46 M3, Lexus ISF. The quickest i ever experienced was a GTR which was the 650bhp i think another that comes to mind was a Audi S4 B5 that had pipes coming out from all over the engine bay.. now that was WOW!!

The CLS for me is par with the ISF on smoothness but way infront with the Torque pull at the start. Will be interesting to see how it drives after i get it remapped with pulley and maybe x pipe and res delete.

Its just an incredible car really. I have allowed at least 10 people I know to basically have a go of my car to just feel and experience it. Not one of them was left disappointed and all claimed they would love one. Even my wife said she loved driving it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom