CLS63 W219 performance package or not?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fivehunnit

Car
CLS63 AMG (W219)
basically need to find out if mine has this, bigger rotors than standard apparently? Going to change them soon as they're a bit worn.
thanks

Front discs will be 2 piece if PP

Discs, yes. No idea regarding the steering wheel.

All 63s have 2 piece discs and if PP would have alcantara not leather perforated inserts in the steering wheel.

All 63s have 2 piece discs and if PP would have alcantara not leather perforated inserts in the steering wheel.

Thanks, mine isn't then, if it just has this perforated leather.

I think the "sports" brakes are bigger than the standard W209 rotors, but not as big as the AMG rotors. - It might be easier to tell by looking to see if they're cross-drilled; those are larger than the standard (not cross-drilled) rotors.

Ok, I just found this in the service history, is this referring to the performance package?
View attachment 59683

Last edited:
Fivehunnit said:
Ok, I just found this in the service history, is this referring to the performance package?

It does with regards to a c63 so i assume the answer is yes.

Easiest solution is to give the parts counter in you main dealer your VIN number, that way the discs will right for your car whether it has a PP or not. They tend to be competitive on brake parts are usually offer a discount if you ask.

Easiest solution is to give the parts counter in you main dealer your VIN number, that way the discs will right for your car whether it has a PP or not. They tend to be competitive on brake parts are usually offer a discount if you ask.

Going to do just that :)
Everything points to it not having PP, the one-piece wheels and full leather steering wheel etc, was just that part of the service history that made me wonder, does have the wrong code for it though?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom