coding needed in West Sussex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marteuk

Car
w906
Hi, I have 2008 Sprinter van I've decided to add cruise control, swap basic speedo to advanced one, also the steering wheel from old style non remote buttons one to 2015yr one. On top of that ntg2.5 from sound5.

for the cruise, I added the stalk and swapped accelerator pedal, so needs just coding.
the speedo shows esp, brake errors also seat belt light with sound warning depending on speed.

the menu settings buttons on the steering seems to be working, but not the audio ones.

bought everything from one person on ebay, and left in the garage for at least 2months, now decided to put everything, and realised, that ntg2.5 got anti theft protection activated. seller non longer registered on ebay, and didn't provide the pin code for the radio. Any chances to unlock it?

i'm based in Chichester would like to find someone who could code everything.

thanks

I have contacted them, but unfortunately they won't unlock it, unless it was their supplied unit.

I have an iCarSoft code reader and reset tool - if you are just trying to get rid of warning lights which have flicked as a result of the work I can lend it to you (based in Fleet, Hampshire). Can't use it for coding though :-(

I have an iCarSoft code reader and reset tool - if you are just trying to get rid of warning lights which have flicked as a result of the work I can lend it to you (based in Fleet, Hampshire). Can't use it for coding though :-(

Thanks, but I have the reader (Delphi 150) clearing all the errors, forcing regeneration, even able to set speed limit. Unfortunately it can't do CC retrofit for Mercedes. Although did easy for my friend vw golf.

seems, that the only solution to get rid of that 2.5 is smashing it into the wall

seems, that the only solution to get rid of that 2.5 is smashing it into the wall

Ok, managed to get the pin code for the unit, and visited command online.
NTG2.5, Cruise, and the speedo was coded in. Just can't see the mileage which comes as ------, and cant' see the fuel usage, just the length of the journey although I can see the range and how many gallons (not liters) left in the tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom