Collected the 2015 CLS - pictures .....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smillion

Car
CLS350 CDI sport
A few quick pictures as it has been a long day, driving 6 hours return to collect:

CLS 350 AMG Line

Premium Plus (Memory, Keyless, Sunroof etc etc etc )
Privacy glass

Driving impressions to follow tomorrow - an awesome car

Very nice! Looks like the S-coupe from the front now (I guess that's the point!)

I really like the facelift. And the interior looks really good in that colour.

Congratulations.

Looks great and the interior really goes with the color.. Good choice all round!!

I don't really like what they've done to the exterior - the original shape still looks contemporary. Nothing like that new car smell though :).

Don't like the way they plonk the ipad thingee on top like that though.

Does the screen fold away or is it there permanent? Nice colour choice in and out.
Enjoy.

Tony.

Wow that looks stunning, not sure about the Tablet though , think that will need getting used to by a lot of people, but non the less a great looking car ENJOY :thumb:

Very nice, one of the best colour combinations (int/ext) IMO.

Think those are the best Merc wheels...

Wow that looks stunning, not sure about the Tablet though , think that will need getting used to by a lot of people, but non the less a great looking car ENJOY :thumb:

I agree with this but we will be required to get used to it over time as Mercedes have dictated we must :rolleyes:

Moan aside, really nice car and if I could get a dog crate in the back, I would love one.

IMO the facelift has really transformed the front.

from being a bit over dressed, it is just perfect now.

Fudger said:
I agree with this but we will be required to get used to it over time as Mercedes have dictated we must :rolleyes: Moan aside, really nice car and if I could get a dog crate in the back, I would love one.

Shooting Brake ?

Lovely looking car - does that have the 9 speed gearbox?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom