Colour changing any decent bodyshop in london?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

astamir

MB Enthusiast
Car
w208 silver clk55
Hi I'm going to respray my e320 w211 in a white does anyone know any decent bodyshop in a London area? Thanks

That`s going to cost close to anywhere from 2-4k

What about wrapping it, then you can revert to original colour when you sell

In addition to costing £2k to spray it if you change the colour the trade will shun the car as if it has the plague-- Non original colour resprays are viewed with deep suspicion---- but in the end----- its your car

A proper job will cost a lot more than £2k. Door shuts, engine bay etc?

Wrap it if you must but I'd live with the colour or find another car if not - it's dead money otherwise.

What about wrapping it, then you can revert to original colour when you sell

That's what crossed my mind.

At least you can peel it off when it comes to selling and white cars can be hard to shift.

Found a place where they will do it for £1200 without respraying the engine bay only all round the outside inside the doors and inside the bonnet. I'm not worrying about the price going down as I'm going to keep it for as long as the engine runs

£1200 to respray a whole 211 ?

Be interested to see the standard of finish on that :crazy:

more importantly what colour are you really going for? Lambo Green? Purple? Orange... ? you can't really be gonna go for white ? what would the point be - you can buy a white E anyway?

Last edited:
£1200, trust me it`ll be a botch job, just get it wrapped or sell the car and buy a white one!

What is the likely cost of a wrap for one of these?

I quite fancy a lime green E55 - got the idea off another one I've seen.

:rock:

i just paid 2k for my respray (plus wald bodykit fitting), and that is a w124 convertible, without the engine bay done, and to be honest im still not happy with it.

for £1200 as stated above, i would be extremely wary. Make sure you look at jobs already done, and get exatcly what is being done in writing before hand. otherwise that 1200 can easily doubled and you will be left with a heavy bill or partly done car.

I am about to get my other w124 coupe wrapped, and am getting a good price on the roll, my brother knows the exact figure. should you be interested we could partner up and get it even cheaper.

pm me if your interested.

sagesingh said:
I am about to get my other w124 coupe wrapped, and am getting a good price on the roll, my brother knows the exact figure. should you be interested we could partner up and get it even cheaper.

pm me if your interested.

Hi what do you mean by wrapped? Never really heard about that

I just checked the wrapping on youtoooobe that's quite impressive does any one know a place in London where they can wrap my car in white?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom