comand speed pulse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hatman

hi all i got a local radio shop to fit my clk w208 comand into my clk 320, big mistake, the navi does not pick up my location i can pick sats up between 4 to 8 but when i go into the config settings the speed pulse does not pick up my speed it knows if i am going forward or reverse, is their anyone local to wolverhampton who would check the connections for me as i have not got a clue am very confused.

Thanks
regards
Matt

hi all i got a local radio shop to fit my clk w208 comand into my clk 320, big mistake, the navi does not pick up my location i can pick sats up between 4 to 8 but when i go into the config settings the speed pulse does not pick up my speed it knows if i am going forward or reverse, is their anyone local to wolverhampton who would check the connections for me as i have not got a clue am very confused.

Thanks
regards
Matt

Take a look in the HOWTO section of this forum for the document I wrote about retrofitting comand to a W208.

It details where the speed pulse comes from and where it should be connected to.

I will take a look thanks alfie,did not fit the unit myself but the shop which fitted the unit have said they connected the speed pulse up, if they did connect it would the comand unit itself be faulty brought if off ebay
Regards
Matt

Hi There,
Do you know if the installers calibrated the comand?
It has to be calibrated before it knows where it is.

Also if the connected the speed pulse, they should be able to tell you where they got it from.

Also where are you based? Maybe a forum member near you can assist you.

Regards,

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom