Command 2.5 strange behaviour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

robgosty

Car
Mercedes 219 CLS 320
Not too sure what happened here but had my 2009 CLS 320 into Mercedes to have the command firmware updating so i can use the latest maps, all good no problems , latest maps installed and working fine, this was around a month ago, stick key in today command turns on gives screen message "SW update, transferring files" with progress indicator below, let it run through until finish, system re-boots and then comes on as normal, thing is where did the update come from, like wise where has it transferred the files from and what are they :dk:

Not too sure what happened here but had my 2009 CLS 320 into Mercedes to have the command firmware updating so i can use the latest maps, all good no problems , latest maps installed and working fine, this was around a month ago, stick key in today command turns on gives screen message "SW update, transferring files" with progress indicator below, let it run through until finish, system re-boots and then comes on as normal, thing is where did the update come from, like wise where has it transferred the files from and what are they :dk:

Is there a DVD or SD Card inserted in the unit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom