Compatible Phones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Reedster

Car
cls
Hello,
Firstly, apologies if this thread exists elsewhere. I had a trawl through the first twenty or so pages but couldn't see anything.
I have been tasked by my director to get him a new phone which is compatible with his CLS COMAND system.
The main criteria of the new phone is to be able to read out his messages whilst he is driving. At the moment he has a Blackberry which does the job, but as a company we are moving away from them as other phones do more, better (other than talk to a mercedes :D).
I have been to the Mercedes website but their data is from last year and a host of new phones have been released since.
Any help or pointers in the right direction will be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Barry

FYI the Samsung Galaxy S3 works. I have a sneaking suspiscion that all the latest android (ice cream sandwich) phones will do the job, but dont quote me on it.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Google phone) with Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS 4.04) works perfectly with my COMAND NTG2.5.

The contacts however needed to be transferred via SD card (i.e. they did not transfer over BT as with my old Nokia).

HTH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom