Complain about service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

E320 Sport

Car
E320 CDi Sport
Hi, recently I had my car serviced by WATERHOUSE CHELMSFORD dealer, but it wasn't best experience. After that I emailed dealer but it took them some time to reply to me (after few extra emails), they said that they will post replacements for broken parts and voucher for next service. When I have not received anything for nearly a month I forwarded email to dealers General Manager. after that parts arrive quickly with voucher event though I told then not to send voucher to me as this is insults and I will not let them to touch my car ever ageing.
Does anyone know where I could forward my complain about dealer?

Do what I did complain directly to MB UK. I was treat like carp recently at an MB dealer. I complained to MB UK. 3 days later I got a grovelling apology then the next day I got a phone call from MB UK offering me the new E class free of charge for 7 days + access to anything else I wanted to test drive direct from them. MB UK are good it's just the dealer network that is sh*te which is obviously an issue for servicing etc...

Do what I did complain directly to MB UK. I was treat like carp recently at an MB dealer. I complained to MB UK. 3 days later I got a grovelling apology then the next day I got a phone call from MB UK offering me the new E class free of charge for 7 days + access to anything else I wanted to test drive direct from them. MB UK are good it's just the dealer network that is sh*te which is obviously an issue for servicing etc...

I would certainly agree, I have never used a Benz main dealer but was not happy with my A4 service some years back! Complained to Audi head office rather than the dealer and was compensated with apologies!

Some dealers just don't really care, but head office need to protect the Brand!

I may be old fashioned, but I find emails are a waste of time. Go in or call them.

Best of all strike up a relationship with them and they look after you.

Complaints to Merc UK do work. I had a bad experience with Merc Slough and they certainly made them change their attitude.

Waterhouse have been exemplary when I have used them - the opposite of lacklustre Jardine (Chelmsford, Lakeside etc). Just my 5p as an owner.

Thanks for advise i sent email to MB UK and they called me next day, at the moment they are investigating and will come back to me, lets see

...and I will not let them to touch my car ever ageing.

If you're never going to let them touch your car again, then you're a lost cause as far as the dealer is concerned. What do you want them to do?

I'm suprised people have had positive experiences from MB. I complained to both the dealer's group head office and MB UK after my most recent service visit.

The only response I got from MB is that several times they said they'd asked the Service Manager to contact me, but he never did. In the end they said they couldn't do any more and I was on my own.

Hi

Having read the posts here about dissatisfaction, and satisfaction with MB service provsion, I will give you a few details re my expereince with MB garage
and another we use for our Jeep.

Strike up a relationship with one person - A gent at Dartford MB was a cut above the rest in the way he spoke to people, explained things and appeared very genuine and helpful. Because of this guy I took my car to them until it was 4 yrs old - now I've bought a brand new gle a few weeks ago I phone the MB palce but chaps left, so undicided whom to use

- now I've bought a brand new gle a few weeks ago I phone the MB palce but chaps left,

Exactly the problem I've had - and not just at MB either. I was very pleased when a service advisor and a salesman from the Honda dealer we loved appeared at MB when Honda did a Mercedes and canned a lot of their little dealers including "ours". However neither stayed long at MB.

I've also tried to get the know the Service Managers - sorry, After Sales Directors - and I don't think it would be much of an exaggeration to say there's been a new one each time I've visited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom