Connecting Phone Via Bluetooth on 2009 CLC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dazzawm

Car
CLC200 2009
Hi I have a 2009 CLC. How do I connect my phone to the car!? It says 'tel bluetooth ready' but I can't seem to figure out what to do after that. The manual doesn't seem to say either. Thanks.

What audio/navigation unit do you have in the car? Does the car have phone pre-wire?

Sorry I can't answer either of those just bought it today. I guess its just the factory fitted audio (no sat-nav)

The CLC is based on the facelift C-class W203 (2004-2007).

If you have COMAND NTG2.5 (SatNav with colour screen) then it has built in Bluetooth.

But if you have Audio20 (simple radio + CD), then you will only have Bluetooth if the car is also fitted with the optional Convience Telephony Option (fitted under the centre armrest).

If the car has Audio20 radio and Convience Telephony option, then it will have no Bluetooth.

In this case I suggest that you talk to www.comandonline.co.uk re fitting aftermarket Bluetooth kit.

Both the original COMAND NTG2.5 and Convenience Telephony Option can be retrofitted to the car, and either will give you Bluetooth - but it's quite expensive - it would make sense to do that only if you are planning on keeping the car for the longer term. www.comandonline.co.uk can supply and intall these as well.

Last edited:
Is there a connector like this in the centre armrest cubby?

ML_HFP_connector_384.jpg

The centre console is empty and this is what the audio unit looks like.

Attachments

• 20170602_183345.jpg
    20170602_183345.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 18
Pres the 'Sys' button and see if there's a Bluetooth option there?

Hi I have a 2009 CLC. How do I connect my phone to the car!? It says 'tel bluetooth ready' but I can't seem to figure out what to do after that. The manual doesn't seem to say either. Thanks.

Go To argos mate £14 for a Bluetooth device that connects to the radio via fm frequency..works form the cigarette lighter port.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom