convertible rear leg room

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kusanku

Car
A180cdi Avant Garde
Which convertible has the most leg room in the back? Mrs. K is objecting to my plans to buy a CLK after she sat in the back of one during a recent test-drive. Do any of the convertibles on the market have more leg room in the back, or is the CLK fairly typical?

I'm no expert but you should look at the Audi A4 and saab 93/95 as they seem to offer more legroom in the back

when the 124 came out, it was only comparable to a bentley azure at the top end of its game. The new e class is a bigger car physically, but feels cramped in comparison..

the clk, was also based on the c class under pinnings, ie, not designed for 4 adults IMO

But the clk or new eclass would make a great roadster with extra space in the back, whilst a 124 would just give you space, but the boots on 124 were not not designed for 4 adults worth of packaging, whilst the clk or new e class do marginally better on that front..

Are you sure Boss,

I can get a big, full size suitcase in the boot of mine roof up or down. There is plenty of room left over for lots of other stuff too.

One of things I find very handy is the fact that there is no less room with the roof up or down which is a feature not enjoyed by other models.

Are you sure Boss,

I can get a big, full size suitcase in the boot of mine roof up or down. There is plenty of room left over for lots of other stuff too.

One of things I find very handy is the fact that there is no less room with the roof up or down which is a feature not enjoyed by other models.

full suitcase? wow.. lol

i can get 2 or 3 decent holdalls, maybe a medium suitcase..

but i think this is why we have the s and e, and let the 124 relax in the garage! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom