Correct part no. for W203 C-Class C240 (2002) Indicator Wiper Stalk or Switch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SamNotts

Car
Looking at the moment
Hi everyone,

I hope someone will be able to assist with this query. The indicator stalk on my 2002, W203 C-Class indicator is knackered. Basically, I have to hold the indicator when I signal left otherwise it flops back. Apparently, this is not uncommon on this model.

I've been scouring the web for a replacement and have been told by two different sellers that they've got the correct part. The problem is that the part / OEM numbers are different and I'm unsure which is the right one. The steering wheel and other bits have to come off for the replacement and I don't want to get to that stage only to discover that the one I ordered isn't right afterall! :eek::mad::mad::wallbash::wallbash:

The two part numbers I've been given are A0005452310 and A2035450310. Could it be the case that either is compatible?

My vehicle's VIN is WDC2030612R084525

Thanks for your assistance.

Hi everyone,

I hope someone will be able to assist with this query. The indicator stalk on my 2002, W203 C-Class indicator is knackered. Basically, I have to hold the indicator when I signal left otherwise it flops back. Apparently, this is not uncommon on this model.

I've been scouring the web for a replacement and have been told by two different sellers that they've got the correct part. The problem is that the part / OEM numbers are different and I'm unsure which is the right one. The steering wheel and other bits have to come off for the replacement and I don't want to get to that stage only to discover that the one I ordered isn't right afterall! :eek::mad::mad::wallbash::wallbash:

The two part numbers I've been given are A0005452310 and A2035450310. Could it be the case that either is compatible?

My vehicle's VIN is WDC2030612R084525

Thanks for your assistance.

Someone on here with EPC should reply soon

Abs

Cheers! Looking forward to it

Thanks very much, alecmascot. This is incredibly helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom