Costco 20% off Four tyres promo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldfish11

Car
C220 CDI (09/11 - Facelift) & SLK200
Just popped into Costco there bi annual 20% off four tyres promotion starts on Monday 13th June (Finishing on 03/07/11) (They normally do an other promo in December/January time as I bought a set then):thumb:

Remember they dont have to be the same 4 tyres so you can buy 1 for one car, 1 for an other and 2 for an other for example :rolleyes:

Also you don't have to fit them when you buy them. You can go in and get them fitted anytime you want.

I just priced up 4 Michelin Pilot Alpine 205 / 55 x 16 MO winter tyres came in at £388 all in including fitting etc. (For use on C Class) Will get these on the offer and get fitted in October. After using Winter tyres last year I will always fit them. Remember they improve grip and handling at temperatures below 7C and have a major impact on safety and when the snow comes you can go just about anywhere. I found fuel economy and road noise was not compromised noticeably. Also remember you dont end up paying any more for tyres as your summer set lasts twice as long :thumb:

Also need a new rear tyre for SLK so will pop around neighbours to see if we can find the need for an other 4 tyres ;)

PS If you like Beer they are also doing "Classic Ales of England" which includes bottles of Pedigree, Cumberland Ale, Hobgobblin etc etc works out just less then £1 per bottle. I can see some BBQs kicking off :D

anyone with a voucher in London they don't want that they can let me have please?

You dont need the voucher, same for the in store offers but obviosuly you need to be a Costco member to get the offer.

No you don't need a voucher, the discount is automatically applied at the tills. But yes you need to be a member, it costs between £20 and £30 per year depending on the membership but the amount you save covers this very quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom