Craziest 126 Modification EVER.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smoothrider

Car
W126 300SE
Created for the new Mad Max film.

Attachments

• 126Truck.jpg
    126Truck.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 233
What the hell is that? It looks like a farmer is trying to move all his junk at once... :dk:

Certainly crazy using a W123 for a w126!

Had me fooled, I saw 126, but on closer inspection... what a mod tho. Apparently the spec for the film was all vehicles had to exceed 100kph. All live action stunts, unlike Fast and Furious which is CGI.

Pah! Beaten to it. Twenty years ago a guy in Aberdeen plonked a W123 shell on a Range Rover chassis. (Possibly he was a farmer).

Can't decide if the lower rad grille is from a Daimler Majestic Major or a Conquest/something else?

Scrapheap Challenge just got real !!!!!!!!!!

I remember a very eccentric teacher, back in the 60s, had both a saloon and convertible. I saw one recently (by the BIC on a Sunday!), and the engine was whisper quiet.

i think the warranty is the machine gun / sun roof mod?

It's Mad, lol.

Just noticed it's heavily modified body. Front doors are shorter than the rear ones which makes it looking like a limo car but its length is the same as saloon.
Under closer inspection I can see the B-post has been left at the same place, mad indeed :)

It's Mad, lol.

Just noticed it's heavily modified body. Front doors are shorter than the rear ones which makes it looking like a limo car but its length is the same as saloon.
Under closer inspection I can see the B-post has been left at the same place, mad indeed :)

That's a w123 limo body, still a few around.

Mercedes_W123_4_v_sst.jpg

i bet they found a mint one and trrrashed it. apparently they need three or four versions, each one to do a specific stunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom