Crikey, surely the can't be serious.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, Oh! Now they want to strip Knighthoods off people who speak the truth. The Murries have never in the field of human development, had so much owed by such a few stone are worriers to so many, for all the things that have been given to them, but if you ask for a thank you from them you get to have your Knighthood stripped - by a TLVMF! The very worst kind - apart from the short ones.

I'm sure Lillybit won't let this happen, just like she didn't let the Chch Cathedral be demolished. God bless.

Petition to strip Sir Bob Jones of his knighthood to be presented to Parliament

Mmmm.

Anglican bishop Victoria Matthews resigns

Here, looking after my baby is a job that I need to be paid for, by the state no doubt. No, a job is when you do something for society as a whole, not looking after something you decided to create for yourself. Very selfish is the TLVF. Watch them, they'll keep trying every angle.

Ways in which motherhood is exactly like work

If you want to complain about non-automotive specific things happening in New Zealand, I'm sure there must be a more appropriate place than a UK based Mercedes forum. You may even find a site with people who actually understand and are interested in what you are posting - although that may be expecting rather a lot.

You have the problem in the UK too, no more pit girls and soon no more car ads, [if they have their way] it's not just NZL that has issues you know. If you are not lucky they will convince the population raising babies is work and they will want serious paying for it and we all know where that leads don't we...?

It is a truly global phenomenon.

OT is just for this type of thing is it not...?

Last edited:
Well I do apologize, seems I don't even know where I am anymore.

Mods, may I be shifted to OT please....

Most bizarre thread of the year so far:dk:

Or go on, I thought the pyramid one was pretty good...?

Some even thought the AMG one was up there too.

Failing that here you go,
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This should give you a bit further insight into the machinations of the average man [sorry, WO-man] around these parts - and how much we do adore our sheep - and Bulls - even if they do give a sh1t from time to time. Frankly me, you wouldn't see me give any shit all and that's why we need the bulls....and the bears & chickens. Not to mention the horses.

God bless ya boys, all men are not created equal.

David Cunliffe: I'm sorry for being a man

Last edited:
This is how we take our entertainment in these parts...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

One flew over the Cuckoos Nest comes to mind with this thread.

Or a London suburb in Essex - Barking. Like the favourite uncle who comes for Christmas Day and entertains everyone, but would drive you up the wall if he stayed for long,,,

The biggest problem facing the world is the exponential population growth...yet everyone wants to stop people dying. I don't get it.
Exactly...I'm also puzzled why all nations criticise North Korea & Isis Etc, I mean let them have nuclear weapons & we'll have world war III & job done ....just can't figure it out ??? ?

Exactly...I'm also puzzled why all nations criticise North Korea & Isis Etc, I mean let them have nuclear weapons & we'll have world war III & job done ....just can't figure it out ??? ?

In the past a good war was a way of controlling population...why so different now?

In the past a good war was a way of controlling population...why so different now?
??? Nothing I guess, tell you what ,lead by example put all your kids up 1st for conscription, we'll see how it goes eh when they send youngRenault 10-8-6-etc home in pieces, then hug the missus & tell it was for a good cause...

Oh My God! It's catching!

??? Nothing I guess, tell you what ,lead by example put all your kids up 1st for conscription, we'll see how it goes eh when they send youngRenault 10-8-6-etc home in pieces, then hug the missus & tell it was for a good cause...
Sure will...of course, if we get nuked, you and yours will be joining us...it'll be for the greater good.

One flew over the Cuckoos Nest comes to mind with this thread.

Yes well you didn't have your skull crushed at birth, brain surgery at nine days of age, dropped on your head on concrete at 3 months or spent the rest of the first five years of your life in a foster home where knife throwing yelling and screaming was common place while your parent upskilled did you? I'm guessing your parents weren't schizophrenic & neurotic, you weren't brought up by a solo Mum in the 60's who deserted her family and heritage for a place on the other side of the planet and who made Anne Frank look like she was in a hotel who actually had a pencil and paper to write with, then caught TB and survived only to be shot several times and left in the street to die....? How I have been as successful as I have defies modern medicine. Still, I'd much prefer that to a walk in the park. And no I don't want your bl00dy sympathy., not like the TLVF's of today. And no I never took a thing to "get through it all" not like today where they run for the drug cabinet as soon as somebody stubs their toe.

Last edited:
Yes well you didn't have your skull crushed at birth, brain surgery at nine days of age, dropped on your head on concrete at 3 months or spent the rest of the first five years of your life in a foster home where knife throwing yelling and screaming was common place while your parent upskilled did you? I'm guessing your parents weren't schizophrenic & neurotic, you weren't brought up by a solo Mum in the 60's who deserted her family and heritage for a place on the other side of the planet and who made Anne Frank look like she was in a hotel who actually had a pencil and paper to write with, then caught TB and survived only to be shot several times and left in the street to die....? How I have been as successful as I have defies modern medicine. Still, I'd much prefer that to a walk in the park. And no I don't want your bl00dy sympathy., not like the TLVF's of today. And no I never took a thing to "get through it all" not like today where they run for the drug cabinet as soon as somebody stubs their toe.

Is there a point to this thread as I'm trying, unsuccessfully, to understand what you are trying to say throughout the whole 60 posts so far? I'm not alone either by the looks of it.
It's totally off the scale bonkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom