Cross cut shredder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I bought THIS ONE a while ago as it was one of the cheapest I could find with the capacity I wanted.

I think I paid a little more than it's advertised for now but it's been a good machine, albeit very noisy.

I upset someone at work last week. He insists all waste paper is shredded on site and is manic about clear desk policy & data security despite knowing SFA about IT.

So in the middle of a tedious office admin forms stores & paperclips meeting he was ranting about security again. So asked him about the new photocopiers, or to be more precise what happened to the old ones and the hard drives in them that stored every image.

I thought he has going to throw up.

I upset someone at work last week. He insists all waste paper is shredded on site and is manic about clear desk policy & data security despite knowing SFA about IT.

So in the middle of a tedious office admin forms stores & paperclips meeting he was ranting about security again. So asked him about the new photocopiers, or to be more precise what happened to the old ones and the hard drives in them that stored every image.

I thought he has going to throw up.

Cruel......but funny!!!:D:D:D

I have one of these they retail anywhere from £150-£200+ but I bought one on ebay for £75. Even at £90 (in the link) it's a bargain, has never got jammed and shreds everything I throw at it

I bought a Rexel auto plus 50 for my home office six months ago

Its the quietest shredder I have used and being able to put 50 sheets in the tray and walk away is just great.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom