Cross drilled discs on a C220/250

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wayne Parley

Car
C220 AMG Sport Coupe
Hi
Just after a bit of information about the discs on my car, for no other reason than just being nosey.
I currently own a 2009 C250 AMG Sport estate which has cross drilled discs on the front. I am however about to trade it in for a new C220 AMG Sport Plus Coupe. When at the dealer checking cars out I noticed that there was a mix of cars, C220/250 coupes, estates & saloons..some with cross drilled discs and some without. I was just interested to know if there was a reason for this or not as it doesn't seem to be something that can be specified as an option.

Cheers.

Cross drilled discs come with the trim level, the sporty models with lowered/stiffer suspension get them, but as far as I know cross drilled discs are not a separate option that can simply be ticked when purchasing a new car.

Hi
I should have mentioned I saw my new car yesterday.
I thought that the trim level would have determined this but my C220 is fully loaded AMG Sport Premium Plus spec and doesn't have them. However, Other C220's that have a lower spec in the used section of the dealer did have them. The dealer didn't know the answer either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom