Cumbria GTG. Sunday 1ST August 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sean3513

Car
e320 cdi
hello all

sorry if this is the wrong section

but are there any MB clubs or meets in cumbria or anywhere nearby ????

or tours ??

thanks in advance

sean

There have been a couple in the Scottish Borders of late - look at 'meets in Scotland' threads in events section .

There have been a couple in the Scottish Borders of late - look at 'meets in Scotland' threads in events section .

Yes, Scotland is close to Cumbria and do-able for a days GTG. There is a "meets in the NW" thread their too.

What a lovely part of the world to stay, love Cumbria, the lakes etc.

Anyone been to Yad Moss ski centre in Cumbria? Would be great for a GTG next year if the winter is the same as our last one.

Pencil me in to.
I'm more interested in the cars though, than having a meal.

That's near Windermere
Is there one of those map things (forget its name) where you can add your location to the map?

Blimey, I thought no one here had heard of Cumbria:)

Sounds a good idea, there are some wonderful fell roads and views -when it isn't raining.

I live in Beckermet, now home to 2 SLKs (a 170 and a 171)

I could be interested in this trip, bet Trapperjohn would too. :thumb:

edit dohhhhh just read Trapperjohns post, senior moment folks:wallbash:

OK lets get this show on the road.

How about Sunday the 01 Aug at the Lakeland Motor Museum. Haverthwaite on the A590

Lets meet at 1230ish at the Museum.

I appreciate you cannot please all of the people all of the time. Yes its high summer, yes it should be mobbed with tourists but lets try. Yes its just after the London GTG, but life is too short. Anyone up for it.

Append you handle below.

1. trapperjohn

Last edited:
good for me.

1. trapperjohn
2. AANDDY
3. dvb247 (we fancy you attending - incredible machine you have)

sean3513 thanks for suggesting this and the location. I have asked the Mods to change the title of the thread to read Cumbria GTG and to put the event in the forum diary. (Bu**er) should have checked the forum diary first.
Date is 01 Aug 10.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom