Daily Mail

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Meldrew2

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mine: BMW X4 2.0d M-Sport (Red) Hers: BMW X1 2.0d M-Sport (Black) Sorry about that...
Someone's got the right idea about this "news" paper…

dailymail-3-752x501.jpg

I suppose the Daily Mail is today's equivalent of Rover some years ago, it's fashionable/cool to take the whatever.........

No, it is today's equivalent of a narrow minded, racist, homophobic, xenophobic disgrace of a rag.

My parents still read it, and unfortunately believe that it contains actual news.

No, it is today's equivalent of a narrow minded, racist, homophobic, xenophobic disgrace of a rag.

It's no less dishonest and perhaps less self-righteous in its own way than the the likes of the Independent or Guardian or BBC or any other mainstream rag.

Setting aside DM's political inclinations.... I must say that they can sometimes try very hard to make 'news' out of something which isn't. And their attempts to 'sensationalise' otherwise boring news can at times border on embarrassing.

And yet I do read the online edition from time to time... not much news in it, but some bits are actually good fun.

And yet I do read the online edition from time to time... not much news in it, but some bits are actually good fun.

Hmmmmmm.

Sounds like somebody is confessing to a guilty pleasure ...... :devil:

No, it is today's equivalent of a narrow minded, racist, homophobic, xenophobic disgrace of a rag
To know it in such detail, you must be a regular reader.....:dk:

Otherwise, my earlier post was spot on.

It's very good to assist in learning house prices....

They have a two monthly repeat article on Council Tax. Knowing something about the system it's remarkable what they can make out of it. For example it's outrageous that a sea view or a golf course will mean a higher tax of £. Of course CT is linked to house value, and those two things can have a big effect.

I wonder what other stuff they have exaggerated on...

I only read it online for the comments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom