dash cam footage after service previous post

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmanuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 AVANTGARDE SE SPORT GONE AND MISSED LANDROVER FREELANDER 2 LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW
can anyone point me in the right direction for the link to the guy who had his amg serviced by a main dealer and the mechanic took it for a drive at silly speeds,the footage was captured on the dash cam,i'm pushing for dash cams in works vans and want to use this as part of my presentation
cheers

Wouldn't it be better getting some of the CANBUS based reporting devices, I was asked to look at some a few years ago for some council wagons and the reports that they could give were impressive (mpg, late braking & gear change warning and even flag errors up so they could be booked in for repairs while still out on the road).

The way the depot manager was pushing it was to have a league table for the drivers (healthy competition rather than dishing out warnings), to try and get them to get the most out of their vehicles.

The way the depot manager was pushing it was to have a league table for the drivers (healthy competition rather than dishing out warnings), to try and get them to get the most out of their vehicles.

Of course, that can work both ways...gaining ASBO style...

It rather smacks of the Manager not having the guts to dish out warnings to repeat offenders.

can we find the link

Of course, that can work both ways...gaining ASBO style...

It rather smacks of the Manager not having the guts to dish out warnings to repeat offenders.

Hi,

You're right it could have went both ways, but he was a genuine guy who didn't like the 'big brother' approach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom