***DATE CHANGE for Benz on The Green 2018*** 5th of May 2018.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackC55

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
E55K SL500 E250X2 Smart44 Brabus Track car E450Cabriolet X350 Pick up
Hi Everyone,

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the date for Benz On The Green is now the 5th of May 2018.

We apologise if people have already planned something for this weekend, I know a few of you have arranged a drive elsewhere that weekend so we are sorry that you cant make it.

There will also be a charity change for next year...details to follow!

Thanks

Natacha

Hello Natacha.my name is Daniel Shinerock.Can I register my car for this event?I have a C63 amg coupe.The reg is WH63HKV.You can also e mail me at [email protected] can you let me know where to go to and the time to arrive.Thanks Daniel Shineorck.

Don't worry about it yet Daniel,

It will be posted in good time before the event. I'm just hoping that my hotel will rebook me for the previous week...

ETA: Now booked again for the earlier date and it's £12 cheaper. :D

Last edited:
Hello Natacha.my name is Daniel Shinerock.Can I register my car for this event?I have a C63 amg coupe.The reg is WH63HKV.You can also e mail me at [email protected] can you let me know where to go to and the time to arrive.Thanks Daniel Shineorck.
Hi,

We will open registration around January/February time next year. Keep an eye out on the forum and you can go about registering there :)

Don't worry about it yet Daniel,

It will be posted in good time before the event. I'm just hoping that my hotel will rebook me for the previous week...

ETA: Now booked again for the earlier date and it's £12 cheaper. :D

Woo hoo!!! Party at The George after!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom