Dave Lee Travis arrested

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm sure hairy cornflake jokes will abound.......

Slight difference to JS though, the two involved were already women at the time, according to the news.

I'm sure hairy cornflake jokes will abound.......
Yup, they've started...

So do the cops think the hairy cornflake is a cereal abuser?

Didn't he have a radio game where you played snooker on air? Have they arrested him for potting the brown or the pink?

Looks like the tables are turning for a lot of these DJ types

Quack Quack Oops...​

I spent one Saturday cleaning my car when I was in my teens, listening to DLT do an entire show on how they were going to decimalise time, 10 hours in a day, 100 minutes in an hour, 100 seconds in a minute, etc. He had a guest teacher on who said that pupils were delighted because a 40 minute lesson was now going to take 24 minutes. He had other guests who complained that this would destroy the value of a leap year. And so on. At 11:30 he asked people to phone one number if they thought it was a good idea and another number of they didn't. At 11:59 he thanked something like 35,000 who had phoned in to lodge their vote and wished them a happy April Fools. I only didn't phone in because I was busy with a chamois !

I also remember him being rendered speechless and having to play about 5 records back to back because he couldn't compose himself after one lady during a phone in quiz was asked what was Hitler's first name and she said "Heil". I think I was crying with hysterics at some point too.

I really don't want DLT to be involved in anything nefarious, it would taint too many memories such as these :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom