deals in october???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pagzzy

just out of interest does anyone know what deals mercedes will be having coming 1st october ? and whats the stand would be on c63s

thanks

just out of interest does anyone know what deals mercedes will be having coming 1st october ? and whats the stand would be on c63s

thanks
The problem you have now is that most C63s ordered now will be new year cars and subject to 20% vat. Having said that I would guess that most dealers are going to be very eager to get sales recorded this year anticipating a slow new year. Only in my opinion of course.

Difficult one to call. The Apr-Jun offer was better than the July-Sep one so if the trend continues....Also they must have shifted a he'll of a lot of C63s over the last 6 months so they may be easing off, but then they may see December as slower and nee to push harder. Sometimes the change in figures is only as a result if dropping the GFV slightly.

Either way, if you ordered during Sept but the car is coming in December, I would push for whichever deal is better for you.

S

Think someone mentioned there's an MB price rise coming in October?:dk:

I was told 2.5 per cent across the board from October 1.

Was in my local dealer's on Friday and learnt that there will be various quite significant incentive deals available throughout 2010Q4 & 2011Q1 on the C-Class range. This would tie in with speculation that a facelift of the W204 will be launched towards the end of 2011Q1 or the beginning of 2011Q2. Whether or not these incentives would apply to the C63 I have no idea.

i spoke to my dealer there has been some price increases but good news hasnt effected my car.

it does look like they are getting rid of so many c63 ... the offers are better then before .. a face change could be coming .. its a good thing i like the current style of this car so much.

I saw in another thread somewhere there will be no face lift to the C63. This is it folks!

Where's the thread? Legally they need to have some sort of DRLs from Feb 2011, although technically headlights on meets the requirements.

i spoke to a dealer a couple of weeks ago who reckons the facelift should be here for march which will include the built in command that you get in the e63amg and also most likely the leds at the front similar to the e63, maybe even the square looking tail pipes.
i think it will look really nice if they do go with the leds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom