Defector

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’ve been on the road 20 years, I’ve had that experience from all marques, mainly German.

I’m not sitting on the fence because I now have a Beemer, it’s an honest observation

This whole BMW indicator thing, and generally driven by merchant bankers, has snowballed since the internet got hold of it. It’s not without foundation, I admit. But at the same time slightly over embellished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve been on the road 20 years, I’ve had that experience from all marques, mainly German.

I’m not sitting on the fence because I now have a Beemer, it’s an honest observation

This whole BMW indicator thing, and generally driven by merchant bankers, has snowballed since the internet got hold of it. It’s not without foundation, I admit. But at the same time slightly over embellished

Mainly used by people driving Kia's to make themselves feel better :thumb:

Spent my morning taking my personal bits out the CLS

Funny old how you do, I still love how it looks, and the class it exudes. But it’s left me skint.

Still sad parting with your car though

Will be selling the OEM warning triangle, and Dynavin OEM based sat nav unit. Watch this space

Just logged on for the first time in a while myself and saw your post, how’s things stranger?
Hi Lee
Had a difficult couple of years personally , as soon as I work out how to PM you I'll go into more detail.
Hope everything is going well with you.

Hi Lee
Had a difficult couple of years personally , as soon as I work out how to PM you I'll go into more detail.
Hope everything is going well with you.
Click on name and press start conversation

Spent my morning taking my personal bits out the CLS

Funny old how you do, I still love how it looks, and the class it exudes. But it’s left me skint.

Still sad parting with your car though

Will be selling the OEM warning triangle, and Dynavin OEM based sat nav unit. Watch this space

What are you doing about your carbon interior wrap are you going to peel it off before selling

(I hope I'm not getting confused with who's done what)

Car Christmas Day for me, finance is done, it’s marked as sold on their website. But won’t believe it until I drive home later tonight

I’ve coveted a 335d for years (high aspirations I know)

Roll on 530. Bloody work just gets in the way

Car Christmas Day for me, finance is done, it’s marked as sold on their website. But won’t believe it until I drive home later tonight

I’ve coveted a 335d for years (high aspirations I know)

Roll on 530. Bloody work just gets in the way

We are expecting pictures this evening then ;)

Did you part ex the CLS in Mark?

My friend is after one that’s all?

d85faf9c4688732b2b5c4cdea2320447.jpg

Worst photo ever taken in history. But it’s on my drive. So it’s all mine [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom