Diamondbrite And Supagard

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercmanuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
C180 AVANTGARDE SE SPORT GONE AND MISSED LANDROVER FREELANDER 2 LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW
There seems to be a few people interested in the paintwork treatments diamondbrite and supagard.They are basically the same ,the diamondbrite is a two coat application,the supagard is a one coat treatment. Thesecan be read about on the http://www.supagard.co.uk/ or the http://www.jewelultra.co.uk/diamondbrite.htm.
Ive used both treatments as I used to work part time valeting nice motors.
Both treatments cost roughly £300 from dealers but from my experience they are open to serious scams, from stretching one kit to polish two cars, or even not applying the kit just using normal polish and saying its been done. I know a lot of lads in the trade who do this.
The only way to be sure its done properly is to do it yourself, but the only problem is its only available to the trade.

If enough people are interested I could make enquiries and buy several kits through a friends company. I think they cost roughly £60 per kit. If anyone is interested drop me a line at [email protected]

Cheers and have a good Xmas

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's some little letters mercman. merry xmas ;)

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

not a clue?????????

not a clue what you mean

simonl said:
Here's some little letters mercman. merry xmas ;)

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

Hi Mercman, I think what people here are trying to say is that using capital letters on the internet is a form of shouting and in their own way are having a little giggle at you (offence not intended). That right simonl?? BTW A Very Happy Christmas, hic.

:D :D :D

Ian B Walker said:
Hi Mercman, I think what people here are trying to say is that using capital letters on the internet is a form of shouting and in their own way are having a little giggle at you (offence not intended). That right simonl?? BTW A Very Happy Christmas, hic.

:D :D :D
absolutely Ian. no offence intended Mercman. just a bit of humour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom