Diesel Bmw E46 320d for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adeinfrance

Car
Mercedes 300CE----Fiat 500F 1967---- BMW 530d Touring-----Ford Ranger Wildtrak
My neighbour has asked me to sell his car as he can no longer drive due to ill health.
Its a 2003/03 plate 320d SE in topaz blue, 4 door saloon in good condition, mot until April 2015. 118K miles. I guess its taxed but that won't apply under the new rules. If you need any more info please pm me and I will ask him for more details. I think he's hoping to get around £1500 ish for a quick sale. If I am not allowed to advertise another persons car on here I apologise and please remove the ad. Cheers Ade

My neighbour has asked me to sell his car as he can no longer drive due to ill health.
Its a 2003/03 plate 320d SE in topaz blue, 4 door saloon in good condition, mot until April 2015. 118K miles. I guess its taxed but that won't apply under the new rules. If you need any more info please pm me and I will ask him for more details. I think he's hoping to get around £1500 ish for a quick sale. If I am not allowed to advertise another persons car on here I apologise and please remove the ad. Cheers Ade

Forgot to add that the car is in Marlow, Bucks.

Any offers before it goes to a dealer? Lovely condition inside and out. Light grey leather. Good tyres.

Hi to everyone who has expressed an interest. I can't work out how to clear my inbox so can't reply to anybody but to answer the main questions tyres are all good, it is an auto, no rust, bodywork and paintwork very good, light grey leather interior, will check with the owner tomorrow about service history and how many owners etc. Colour is topaz blue I believe, medium blue metallic. If anyone needs more info please call me on 07584060079. Cheers Ade.

Hi to everyone who has expressed an interest. I can't work out how to clear my inbox so can't reply to anybody but to answer the main questions tyres are all good, it is an auto, no rust, bodywork and paintwork very good, light grey leather interior, will check with the owner tomorrow about service history and how many owners etc. Colour is topaz blue I believe, medium blue metallic. If anyone needs more info please call me on 07584060079. Cheers Ade.

Will add some photos later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom