Digital photo frames

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz_l

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mini Cooper S, BMW M140i
Greetings, Citizens.

Don't really know if this should be here or in IT but here goes..

Bought a 15" no-brand digital photo frame (from Amazon) the other week, it was cheap and I'm completely unsurprised to discover it's crap. I'm within my 14 day CCR period so it's going back, the first time I've had to return anything to Amazon but the procedure seems pretty painless.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a half-reasonable alternative around this size? The idea is for Mrs. Plug to be able to drag and drop photos from her computer to a card, transfer it to the photo frame, switch it on and then have them come up as a slideshow, nothing more complicated than that - doesn't seem like a big ask..

Cheers,

Gaz

I'd love to be able to help but haven't a clue so here's a bump up.

We looked at a large 8inch plus photo frame for an elder member of the family a while ago, but on the larger ones, the lack of resolution was an issue.
The price to get 1200 plus resolution made the purchase of a tablet and a stand a better bet

I've never met a single person who actually uses there's, after the initial day with the frame, they never get used and sit collecting dust. In theory they are a good idea, however until they make a version out of e-ink (like a Kindle) that doesn't glow like any other screen they are just another unused gadget like a larva lamp...

Just my 2ps worth

Agree, they are amazing for the fist run through the pictures then........ ignored. I bought one for my late Gran and she forgot it was there. It was on but with a pile of knitting in front of it.

I just love the idea of a larva lamp!!!! I picture it like an incubator for butterflies! What a wonderful thought!

I bought one for the wife some years back, not a 15" though, it was a Currys own brand still works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom