Discount code update for April 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EuroCarParts

Authorised Forum Sponsor
Car
European
How is it going, guys.

How is your week ? :D

Sincere apologies, about all the delayed replies. I promise I will respond to everyone individually by the end of the week.

GREAT NEWS!:bannana:

As you know I am new to the team here, However now I’ve been introduced to most of you we are now able to re-launch the Forum Discount Codes!

As an improvement to last year, the discount code will be UNIQUE to the forum and is designed to be used by full members only. The code will offer a variable discount of between 10% and 21% off depending on the part, and the current online promotion – This means that the forum code will ALWAYS be equal to, or GREATER THAN the current online offer – resolving the old issue of different codes online.

The code for the forum is MBCLUBFORUM

:bannana::bannana:

You are free to use this code from today until 1st April 2017 – However if you ever need any helping finding a part online, you can PM me directly and I’ll be happy to help!

:thumb:
T&Cs
The code can only be redeemed online but can be used for Home Delivery or Click & Collect. Cannot be used in conjunction of any other offers or promotional codes. Excludes selected products – a full list which can be found in the basket section of the website. EuroCarParts reserves the right to change or remove the offer at any time

I know at face value 10/15/20 might seem like less than 25% (OK. It factually is less) but the Online Price has dropped aprox 22% since last year..

This means that you now get a discount, ONTOP of the discounted prices.

This process will help forum members as previously during 'sale' periods the code was totally removed (meaning 0% discount!) Now you get not only a discount, bit a larger discount than the general public!

Hope this helps,
:rock:

Seyi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom