Discounts on GLE SUV 350d 4Matic AMG Line

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

daveoffshore

Car
S Class W221 now sold & driving wife's CLK Covertible W209
Hi All

Today I said goodbye to my 3 and half year old S class to make way for my hoped for SUV

Finally decided against the coupe and going for the SUV

GLE 350d
Driver Assist Package
Premium Plus Package
Two tone Nappa leather
£62470 is the configurator price

Has anybody of what sort of final price / discount is available from dealers starting at this £62470 price - no finance - straight cash
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
If there is a finance contribution mate it might be worth taking the finance and just settling it straight after delivery.

Coast2coastcars.co.uk are showing around £7k off.

One of the Scottish dealers had loads with 15 miles on them in various colours at around £41-43k for the 250 and £45-47k for the 350d.

Maybe worth looking on the approved used site?

If there is a finance contribution mate it might be worth taking the finance and just settling it straight after delivery.

Yeah good point, keep quiet about no finance. There is a £905 contribution on them at the moment and you tend to get more discount if financing too.

I sat in a GLE yesterday, I thought it was an all new model but the interior is the same at he ML, it's just the exterior and name that has changed. Is it just a stop gap model? I like the exterior but expected a much fresher interior.

Yeah just a facelift to bring it inline with the new GLE Coupe and rest of the range.

Interior does need an update, it isn't bad, but looking a bit bland now compared with the GLC, C Class etc. The new E Class will make it look pre historic.
I would guess it will get the new E interior and be an all new model about 12-18 months after the new E Estate is launched as we got last time round.

in 12 months time it will be 2017 and will have been out since 2011, so 6 years, so same as the W164.
It does seem though that if it got the new E interior it could stay for another 4-5 years though, it still looks pretty fresh with the facelift.

Worth chucking it into Carwow and seeing what comes back also.

If you're going to change every 3yrs and don't do a lot of miles it might be worth looking at leasing.

A PCP quote would give you an idea of the expected residual value at 3yrs to do a comparison.

Carwow are offering some thing in the order of 2 or 3k off RRP My spec was £62470 and I have had 5 quotes back below £62K - I wonder how true they will stay if I follow through for a deposit. Only drawback is that they are saying June / July delivery

Last edited:
Carwow are offering some thing in the order of 2 or 3k off RRP My spec was £62470 and I have had 5 quotes back below £62K - I wonder how true they will stay if I follow through for a deposit. Only drawback is that they are saying June / July delivery

Why would you, both the links you have been given are showing £7000 off and are from known brokers.

Hi All

Today I said goodbye to my 3 and half year old S class to make way for my hoped for SUV

Finally decided against the coupe and going for the SUV

GLE 350d
Driver Assist Package
Premium Plus Package
Two tone Nappa leather
£62470 is the configurator price

Has anybody of what sort of final price / discount is available from dealers starting at this £62470 price - no finance - straight cash
Thanks in advance

You need to go off the price list. The configurator misses off tax, first reg fee etc. The list price of your specification above is actually £63,490.

PM me your details and I'll be happy to put a deal together for you. I should be able to get you about 6k+ off

Obviously there are other options being pointed out but as far as Carwow dealers honouring the prices they come back to you with my experience is 100% they do, there's no hooking you in and then 'oh sorry sir you want round wheels, that discount doesn't apply then'. That's my experience with Grimsby MB anyway on my GLC who maintained the same discount % regardless of how I changed the spec, also with a Skoda dealer on a previous Octy VRs purchase.

Just give JBD a call, he will get you as close to any of the brokers and you will have a direct contact to deal with too.

Crikey do folk really buy cars Cash for that kind of price? ...£60k! Just shows I'm living in a different world to others aye

The contract hire one for three years is around £26000 including deposit and vat.

After discount you are looking at around £56000, so will it be worth £30k at 3 years old?

I'm not so sure it will? What would Mercedes offer as a GFV on that car at 3 years and 36k miles JBD? Any idea?

Mercedes PCP GFV seem a little artificially inflated but be interested to what our expert on the inside reckons....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom