Disposable Gloves

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
T

tanuie

Any idea were i can get some decent disposable gloves from, the ones i have last about five minutes.

I bought a pack in wilkinsons in their car section. Probably too small for most people, but they are great for polishing and waxing. Would be too short for washing the car though.

These are the disposable ones we use in work , they are strong without being intrusive whilst working with tools and small bits and pieces.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00LUOEQ64/?tag=amazon0e9db-21

We have tried loads of different types and manufacturers over the last 20 years and these are the ones the guys swear by.

Working within the printing industry it is paramount that decent PPE is used as your hands get in a terrible state with the cleaning products and ink which is everywhere.

Kenny

Last edited:
I changed from latex to nitrile gloves a few years ago.
Buy mine from Clampco, they have an online shop.

We use "justgloves.co.uk" they have quite a selection

If you have a TPS near you, their black nitrile poweder free gloves are strong and cheap compared to others. I'll dig out an invoice with the price etc

As seen on TV, and worn by the big man himself. Clicky

Disclaimer: I have no connection to the above product or company selling them. In fact, they look expensive to me but apparently Edd swears by them... :D

https://www.gloveclub.co.uk

I do not actually buy gloves from them (or from anywhere else), but I have known this firm professionally for many years and they are the experts in all things gloves.

Polyco GL8903 Blue Nitrile are excellent.
I use around 20 boxes a year (2000 gloves!)
They are durable for spannering, painting and to keep some of our products clean when handling.
I use them for protection when carrying out dirty jobs, such as picking up dog poop with a plastic bag.
I pay a garage owner I know £5 per 100 glove box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom