1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

do CLK 320 (w209) coupe rear seats fold?

Discussion in 'Interior' started by ollya, Jun 9, 2007.

1. ollya

ollya Active Member

bit of a daft question.
    do the rear seat fold on a CLK 320 (w209) coupe?
    I can get the bum pad bits to fold up bit can't see how to get the backs down.
    Please tell me it can be done or my accidental Merc ownership may well be coming to an abrupt end.

Thanks
    Oliver

2. jaymanek

jaymanek Authorised Forum Sponsor Authorised Forum Sponsor

Car:
    Lots of Mercedes!
    IIRC there is a handle under the boot lid that allows them to fold down...

3. mr. shr

mr. shr Hardcore MB Enthusiast

My W208 had two handles on the inside upper section of the boot lining. They had a red label on them saying something about releasing the rear seats. When you pull these handles, two little red flags would pop up at each end of the parcel shelf to indicated the locking mechanism had been released. You could then just push the rear seats forward.

I would it's the same (or very similar) for the W209??

4. Jim1648

Jim1648 New Member

Car:
    CLK 2.7CDi
    2003 CLK Drivers seat not locked

Hi can anyone help I have a messege on the dash drivers seat not locked. I cannot move the seat as it thinks its not locked in position even though it definatly is.Removed all the covers but cannot see any sensor or switch which would confirm the seat is locked