Dog Guard for W164 ML350?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adm

Can anybody recommend a decent dog guard for a new W164 ML350?

My local dealer draws a blank when I ask them for one. Ideally, I'd like one that fits properly and is easy to install and remove. Preferably not the type that clamp between the floor and the roof...

Any ideas?

Ah, you didn't use the correct term when you spoke with them, Load Compartment Management ;)

See the accessories brochure: Linky

Cheers,
Matt

Ah.....nice one. Thanks!

Just bumping this one as I've had a good look at the brochure and it looks as if the "partition" kit comprises three pieces - one to split the load compartment in half, one that goes against the back seats, and one that goes from the top of the back seats to the roof.

Anybody know if MB sell just the one from the top of the back seats to the roof separately, or if there is any other option?

Ah, you didn't use the correct term when you spoke with them, Load Compartment Management ;)

See the accessories brochure: Linky

Cheers,
Matt
Thanks for the link. But the dog rack appears to be floor to ceiling plus a partition. Have I missed something? Need a metal (ideally) mesh screen to fit above the rear seats and just keep dogs and/or luggage in the boot area.

Hi ADM,

We bought the 'standard' 'metal' dog guard from MB (for W164 320 CDi).

It fitted into the roof 'holes' and extenders either side fitted behind the back seats and 'leant' on the back window ledges..i.e. it only occupied the space from seat top to roof....exactly as you require.

It was 4 years ago but I don't see why it shouldn't still be available..it was circa £175 though

Thanks folks!

That Travall one looks like a good option..... I'll also see if MB can find the "standard" one for me...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom