Doink! It's finally happened...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vroom

Car
W204
So after months of parking miles away from any other car in a car park to avoid getting my doors or bodywork dented, I was driving out of the petrol station forcourt tonight between two parked cars that were filling up, when Doink! the passenger in the car to my right opened her door and belted my driver's door.

After giving here a look of pure unadulterated hate and loathing I got out to see there was no scratch so I gave her one last glare and drove off.

Now outside my house and under the streetlight it's clear there's an obvious but very, very shallow dent - about two inches long right next to the door handle.

Has anyone had any experience in rectifying these? Are there any DIY kits that anyone has used and can recommend?

Cheers all.

I have had three "dinks" repaired over the last couple years , the chap used various bespoke tools to tease the dent out from the rear and he made an excellent job.

Where are you located ?

Kenny

Ask around and you'll find who is the local "go to" paintless dent removal guy.

Assuming that it's not on a swage line then someone who knows what they're doing will fix it for less than you'd think.

I know a guy in North Wales who did a few dents for me in Ellesmere Port.
Called Dent Devils (Mark) 07792061672 He charged about £60.

Cheers mate. How long did he have your motor for?

I'm guessing I'll need the interior door panels removing?

I'm in Merseyside Kenny.

A wee bit out of his range (West of Scotland) , he spent a good 90 mins on my car last week and the bill was £60 which i was more than happy to fork out as it brought the bodywork back up to scratch :rolleyes:

Kenny

I'm guessing I'll need the interior door panels removing?

Not on mine , he slid a thin metal plate down the inside of the door and used that to lever against to push the dents out.

He also came to the house to do it.

Kenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom