Domino's Pizza.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wallingd

MB Enthusiast
Don't ever go here. They búgger up ur order after making you wait ONE AND A HALF BL*DDY HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't you get it free if they fail to get it to you in 20 mins or something?

I had a swish pizza leaflet in the door a few weeks ago - it looked good and they had some absolutely brilliant (no brainer) offers ... and free delivery :bannana:

Until I got to the small print ...... none of the offers, not the free delivery apply specifically to my area :mad:

My tiny little area - population 4,870 in 1,892 properties. But every other area around me is fine :mad:

Feckwits.

Suffice to say I threw it in the bin.

K

Kinky said:
Don't you get it free if they fail to get it to you in 20 mins or something?

I had a swish pizza leaflet in the door a few weeks ago - it looked good and they had some absolutely brilliant (no brainer) offers ... and free delivery :bannana:

Until I got to the small print ...... none of the offers, not the free delivery apply specifically to my area :mad:

My tiny little area - population 4,870 in 1,892 properties. But every other area around me is fine :mad:

Feckwits.

Suffice to say I threw it in the bin.

K
I hear ya...

It really annoys me at the number of flyers I get put through my door for Pizza Hut's delivery service. Yet the one time I phoned for pizza I was met with the reply "oh we don't deliver to you, you're too far away". So why plague me with needless advertising!! Grr. :mad:

S.

Donimoes near me are quite good! still, i will bear in mind the comments above!

my 'story'

Well it's about 3 mins walk from my place you see, and newly opened, so that's why I a) didn't ring to order and b) thought I'd give it a try with something cheap (£4).

Ordered at around 19:10. I was waiting in the shop what seemed like half an hour. I chased it up and they said another-10-mins. Went home for a few mins - + it was 20:12! Completely missed programme on BBC4 @ 1935 about Routemasters. Went back there about 20:20 - and chased it up again. They had done the wrong pizza and told me it'd have to be redone. Got my £4 back. So all I'd lost was time. Actually physically told them they had wasted my eve - and that I was going-home-to-have-sandwiches!

Should I write a letter? Stick rude signs up on their window as I walk by to work each morning? Relax and go to bed, thinking about talking radio-controlled Ford F-150 round deserted car-parks 8am tomorrow morn???... ;) :rock:

New name for them: Dumino's :D!

Last edited:
:-( They are awesome near my place. Usually here within 20 mins. Never made a mistake yet, and always add a packet of M&Ms to the order as a bonus!

scotth_uk said:
:-( They are awesome near my place. Usually here within 20 mins. Never made a mistake yet, and always add a packet of M&Ms to the order as a bonus!

I have a cupboard full of M&Ms :D

Normally get half a plastic bag full with my orders!

Tried them twice in my area in the last few weeks... and not that impressed. Pizzas haven't been that tasty and the service has been slow. But if you want something different, try Basilico.. only have a few branches at the moment, but tastes very italian, with traditional ovens etc.. delicious too!

:)

dominos is the best pizza place IMO, and they just opened a new store near me - bad thing tho as i've had them regually ever since. gonna make it my New Year resolution to avoid the place!

at the moment tho, i love the half/half double decadance! might have 1 2nite actually lol

delivery times excellent, but sometimes the guy who answers is a numpty, and doesnt understand the order - have to repeat it several times

also always seem to get varying special offers... like free garlic bread one time, then they say offer is over the next, then next time they give the free garlic bread again.... seems to all depend on the guy who answers that particular night.... :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom