Dont laugh lol cdi Rolling Road Q's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
I want to get my e320 cdi put on a Rolling road, ive done this with all my Previous Volvo t5's and its just a thing i do lol

is there anything i should do before putting it on the roller's with regards to cars computer abs etc etc.

Also which Gear is best (its a 5 speed) and how do you hold it in that gear on the roller's?

Any help much apreciated:crazy:

lol yeah i know but i juist wanna compare it to my last to t5's which i tweaked, ;)

My 855 t5 put out 297bhp, 238whp and 307ft lbs and weighed 1400kg

Last edited:
Nice 90's BTCC springs to mind.

Nowt wrong with a good old RR session even for a weasel powered drive.

Nothing wrong with having diesels on the rollers i used to have a 330D which pushed out 297BHP and 540ft/lb or torque (it left a few of the WRX STI brigade standing).

If you can wait a few week, then there's a Dyno Day/Weekend at MSL Performance in Birmingham on the 09 - 10 August.

A lot of us from here are heading down from all over the country, loads of different stuff as well, not just high end, so a chance to get it tested and meet other forum members at the same time. :)

Thread HERE about it.

If you can wait a few week, then there's a Dyno Day/Weekend at MSL Performance in Birmingham on the 09 - 10 August.

A lot of us from here are heading down from all over the country, loads of different stuff as well, not just high end, so a chance to get it tested and meet other forum members at the same time. :)

Thread HERE about it.

Thanks for the reply, i was trying to find a place more local in Essex on the east coast for the time being

Well ive sorted a place near to me to Rolling road it, But i still need to know about the ecu, i know the AMG's you have to set "dynometer mode" is this true of non Amg cars??

You can set to dyno mode to disable traction and you will have TC lock sooner, Around 1900 RPM.

There are plenty of you tube videos out there :)

Yes i have my doubts too, mines a 53 plate i certainly dont wanna get it stuck in that mode lol

I don't think you will even get into the first menu shown which is the voltage menu but if you do, then just stop at that menu item. So no risk involved.

Nice 90's BTCC springs to mind.

Nowt wrong with a good old RR session even for a weasel powered drive.

Last om606 'weasel' i dyno'd put out 507bhp/557ft/lb at the wheels.

lol yeah i know but i juist wanna compare it to my last to t5's which i tweaked, ;)

My 855 t5 put out 297bhp, 238whp and 307ft lbs and weighed 1400kg

I managed 243 WHP from my C70t5.....i say i what i really mean is Hamish!

Tony.

I managed 243 WHP from my C70t5.....i say i what i really mean is Hamish!

Tony.

Thats good buddy, my 850 t5 did 256whp 337ft lbs, 297bhp ;)

Be good to see what the Derv is,:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom