Don't you just hate when people sit on your bonnet......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

R2D2

MB Enthusiast
Car
C350
489333449106200544231AM.jpg

I bet she's got chocolate or crisps or something all over her fingers, too!

PJ

Someone apparently used my car's bonnet as a baby-changing station or something while loading their people carrier up, they left a bottle and some other bits and pieces there after they'd gone. I was not amused!

Shude said:
Someone apparently used my car's bonnet as a baby-changing station or something while loading their people carrier up, they left a bottle and some other bits and pieces there after they'd gone. I was not amused!

:eek:

R2D2 said:
489333449106200544231AM.jpg

I would be more than happy for her to sit on my bonnet :D

Shude said:
I actually walked up to a lady changing her baby on my car bonnet and politely suggested she do it in the privacy of her own people carrier. Her reply was that "it makes the inside of the car smell". I told her I'm driving off NOW and she has five seconds to remove the baby and all of the bits and pieces.

I'm a father of three, and I can understand that children necesitate "strange" behaviour at times. Hell, I've changed my son's nappy on a bench in the middle of a crowded shopping centre when the baby change facilities were closed (what was I supposed to do?). But using the bonnet of someone else's car because you might stink up your own vehicle - that's just not on.

(Before anyone complains, I did wait until she'd got the baby safely into her own car and all the bits and pieces off before driving away).

-simon

SimonsMerc said:
...."it makes the inside of the car smell".
-simon
So why couldn't she just drive with the windows open for a couple of minutes?

SimonsMerc said:
I actually walked up to a lady changing her baby on my car bonnet and politely suggested she do it in the privacy of her own people carrier. Her reply was that "it makes the inside of the car smell". I told her I'm driving off NOW and she has five seconds to remove the baby and all of the bits and pieces.

I'm a father of three, and I can understand that children necesitate "strange" behaviour at times. Hell, I've changed my son's nappy on a bench in the middle of a crowded shopping centre when the baby change facilities were closed (what was I supposed to do?). But using the bonnet of someone else's car because you might stink up your own vehicle - that's just not on.

(Before anyone complains, I did wait until she'd got the baby safely into her own car and all the bits and pieces off before driving away).

-simon

That is despicable. Does her own car not have a bonnet?

I don't have kids (yay!) I would have said nothing, got in, started the engine, and then stuck my hand on the horn.

Prolly a good job I don't have kids... ;)

PJ

Hell, drive off with the baby...

I have a lovely recipe for honey & mustard glaze, I'm sure it would make an excellent dinner :devil:

Cue the phrase "I love children, but I couldn't eat a whole one"

I'm not into modifying cars but I'd happily upgrade the 3 pointed star for that any day.

chriswt said:
I'm not into modifying cars but I'd happily upgrade the 3 pointed star for that any day.

Dont be surprised when u get "high maintenance" running costs replacing the star with her on your bonnet... ;)

Flash said:
Dont be surprised when u get "high maintenance" running costs replacing the star with her on your bonnet... ;)

Am I allowed to ask if you could do a mod like on Sp!ke's car, so she goes down when you turn the engine off :confused:

Anonymous

imadoofus said:
Am I allowed to ask if you could do a mod like on Sp!ke's car, so she goes down when you turn the engine off :confused:

Anonymous

Seconded... You wouldn't want someone nicking your new bonnet ornament, would you?

imadoofus said:

LOL thats a tough one to beat

Spinal said:
I have a feeling that will be an aftermarket piece :D
looks more like an accessory than a factory item I'm afraid.

Its not even a new idea, people have tried this mod for years
00202.jpg

I don't know that I'd want one on my bonet.

I bet they cost a fortune to get hold of, are great fun to start with but soon become troublesome, require alot of looking after, generally get in the way. And because they obstruct your vision so much you'll end up down a road you never intended to go down.

And you can bet the one your mate gets is alot better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom