Dream jobs ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MB Club Veteran
Car
Not always
Following on from the 'what do you do for a living' thread , I thought it might be fun to post what might be our dream jobs .

For example , I once met a gentleman who must have been the envy of many : he was chief whisky taster and quality controller in one of Scotland's best known single malt distilleries !

My Dad used to work for customs and excise.

One of his colleagues was responsible for a patch in London that contained lots of gin distilleries. Once a month he had to visit them all to check they weren't cheating on the amount of duty they were declaring.

Needless to say, there was always some "product" available for sampling!

To be any part of McLaren F1 team either flying around the world to races or working at the MTC in Woking.

Ant

Owning a lingerie shop, offering free fitting to selected customers. ;)

Undercover security officer on a round the world cruise ship...

My dream job would be to be a police traffic cop.

Get the giggles whenever I see a big BMW ANPR car fly past.

whitenemesis said:
Undercover security officer on a round the world cruise ship...

Funnily enough we just done a cruise vessel recently, job booked for a month- finished it in 8 days. Everything paid for including alcohol and board. In out element!

It might be a bit cliche, but a Pilot. Sadly realised my ambition far too late to do anything about it as a career

Don't know if I have a dream job but I would like to be a Traffic Cop if the money was better.

my dream job is to become a pimp ;)

Thats not going to happen! my dream job would be to work for myself, thats my ultimate dream in life. Buying delapidated properties do them up and sell them on.Hopefully one day I will have enough money to do that.

I already have my dream job. 2 days per week I look after my 15 month old grand daughter. Today we played "row row the boat" with her sat in a cardboard box - priceless.

And my 3 day job; the one that pays, is all the more pleasant for being done and dusted for the week come Wednesday night.

c250blu said:
my dream job is to become a pimp ;) Thats not going to happen! my dream job would be to work for myself, thats my ultimate dream in life. Buying delapidated properties do them up and sell them on.Hopefully one day I will have enough money to do that.

That's in my 10 year plan. Two of my friends (1x architect by trade, 1x project manager by trade) have recently started doing it full time separately. We live in a village of tradesmen as well so it all rolls together nicely.

But first, C63 :banana:

Pilot, I never did a thing about it though. Mind you my eyesight would probably preclude me.

I've often stopped at Lakenheath to watch the F-15's take off. They make the hair on the back of your neck stand up when they fly off.

So F-15 pilot, that's the best job in the world.

Jedi Knight.

Yes, provided the job came with the Millennium Falcon too. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom