1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Official Club stickers are now available, if you have not already ordered some go grab them now! To order click this Link ----> CLICK ME Go get them whilst stocks last! To dismiss this notice click the cross to the right of this message.

DSB Digital Service Book Access for Independent Workshop ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pmcgsmurf, Oct 31, 2016.

1. pmcgsmurf

pmcgsmurf Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    E55 AMG W211, E250 Sport W212, E220 Avant. W211 (and some Imps)
    Hi folks

What's the latest with Digital Service Booklet (DSB) access for an independent workshop?

We are registered for EPC & WIS access and noticed that according to the Daimler Benz Service page all we need is a MB Customer Number to register for DSB access.
    Asked our local dealer that we get our parts from for a Customer Number but they said we would have to contact MB direct.

Contacted MB direct who gave us a number "they think is the correct one" so I've registered but not sure if this will do the trick (or treat ;))?

2. OP
    OP
    pmcgsmurf

Car:
    Anyone, got to be an indy dealer here I'd have thought? ;)

Got a reply from MB saying "we were not able to verify that you service Mercedes-Benz cars".

I've sent them a pile of main dealer parts invoices and asked them to come check our workshop. :confused:

3. OP
    OP
    pmcgsmurf

Car:
    Just in case anyone else is looking at this, we got there in the end and got DSB access.

Just involved a few emails back and forth and some company details etc.

4. armyofme

armyofme New Member

Car:
    Mercedes - Benz CLS 320 cdi
    Hello, i would like to buy an Mercedes CLS 350 cdi and i would like to know if it is possible to verify on DSB the vehicle service history ? :)thank you