dtc p2047

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aslam001

Car
s320 cdi 03 facelift model
hello , i have a s320 cdi 52 facelift , when i put my foot down the check engine light comes on. I had the codes read and there were so many can communication codes which suggested weak battery (also esp used to flash at start up) so i changed battery and reset codes and drove again , same fault check engine light and loss of powre, reread codes and only one came up p2047 rail pressure volume via volume control valve- rail pressure too low. I changed the fuel filter and the car now has the check engine light on permanently , spoke to a few people in the trade who suggest the rail has to be changed as the high pressure valve is faulty and is not available separately, any ideas .............aslam
icon_cool.gif

low fuel pressure (low volume delivery) can be caused by the following reasons
1. fuel filter blocked (even Partially)
2.kinked or damaged fuel lines
3.worn fuel pressure pump
4.faulty pressure relief valve
5.blocked tank breathing circuit

a high pressure fuel pressure gauge should be able to indicate possible fault

low fuel pressure (low volume delivery) can be caused by the following reasons
1. fuel filter blocked (even Partially)
2.kinked or damaged fuel lines
3.worn fuel pressure pump
4.faulty pressure relief valve
5.blocked tank breathing circuit

a high pressure fuel pressure gauge should be able to indicate possible fault

fuel filter changed, fault still there, when check engine light comes on loss of power and on acceleration engine is pinking. I've been told it could be either pressure valve on front of common rail -85 plus vat- or if its the rear pressure valve -w/screen side- its not available separate , the complete rail must be purchased at 402 plus vat. could strainer in tank be blocked....car starts perfectly everytime...thanks.

Hello Aslam,

Did you find the cause of your problem ?
I have the same fault and can't find the source of this problem... Where did you ask for the regulation valve, because I obtained a high pressure valve without the whole rail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom