Dual Action Polisher

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SL300-24

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
1984 500SL, 2007 E320 CDI Sport Estate, 1995 SL320 R129
Is anyone thinking of selling a decent DA polisher for a reasonable price?

If so please get in touch by PM with details.

Thanks

SL300-24 said:
Is anyone thinking of selling a decent DA polisher for a reasonable price? If so please get in touch by PM with details. Thanks

If you are not on Detailing World there is a decent group buy with or without polish for reasonable money with Clean Your Car.

People also regularly flog their pre-owned DAs on there as well.

Hope that helps.

If not on Detailing World register as there is a decent Group Buy rate with or without polish.

Also a section for selling gear and people regularly do sell pre-owned.

Hope that helps.

buy a macallister sander from b and q half the price of a polisher and does the same job i have used a polisher and now own a sander and i can assure you theres no difference

buy a macallister sander from b and q half the price of a polisher and does the same job i have used a polisher and now own a sander and i can assure you theres no difference

Interesting...which one?

Interesting...which one?
macallister da sander its blue and 450 watts pads are cheap enough on ebay think i paid about £35 for sander and £10 for 3 sponge pads removed swirls and light scratches.the good thing is it doubles up as a sander

Can't argue with the price and if you find it does the job then that's a good find.

Only thing I'd say is DA polisher or certainly the ones I was referring to are generally 800w+ so think they are more powerful...

I hope to never, ever experience strike through other wise may be follow through!

I've used lots for both boats and cars - the best by far for a keen enthusiast is this. If you look on DW you can find a discount code for £15 off.

Thanks......that's the one that I was looking at......

I use this cheap skate I know, but it does the job very well on multiple cars

That's a rotary - Silverline also sell a similar model which I still have. The DAs are a lot easier to use.

DA's are a lot safer especially for beginners. DA's generally take longer than a rotary though ... that's the trade off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom