Dual (oval) exhaust W212 to square or quad...?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ptruman

Car
No longer a Merc!
As the subject implies, my E350 has dual oval exhausts, as it's a 2010 model.
I prefer the slightly askew rectangular ones, or quad pipes - but suspect it's a valance/diffuser swap - but can't seem to find a simple page on this - it appears the tips/ends can be changed - but no obvious page on the bother involved on the valance/diffuser...

Anyone have any clues?

Give Imran a call at Torqueflow ( MSL Performance in Birmingham). He has done these conversions many times and can advise accordingly re the valance and costs involved.

It's an option - but I was hoping for a kit - I can see tips, but not (it seems) a 350 Avantgarde to "something" valance that would fit....

Hi I am looking for a quad conversion on my c class c 250 do you think this would also be something the above mentioned could do.
Many thanks for your help

Hi I am looking for a quad conversion on my c class c 250 do you think this would also be something the above mentioned could do.

Yes, anything is possible. Bear in mind the valance will need to be cut to accommodate quad tips.
0121 771 4000 Ask for Imran and a rough estimate. It won't be cheap.

Could you not change the diffuser for a 63 item, which is obviously made to accommodate the quad angular tips??

I can't pm you as you are a newbie and don't have the required post count. If you whataspp me on 07706 542464 I may be able to assist you with some of the bits you need.

I can't pm you as you are a newbie and don't have the required post count. If you whataspp me on 07706 542464 I may be able to assist you with some of the bits you need.

Abbs, I would recommend you delete your number or you may end up getting spam called by PPI companies etc that fish the internet for numbers. :)

Reactions: Abb
Cheers Abs, I don't mind another few hundred calls on top of what I already get :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom